Your School of Love: A Spiritual Companion for Teaching Mothers
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Homeschooling your children can be a beautiful and fruitful experience for both you and your children…but it can also be overwhelming. Agnes Penny, the popular author of Your Labor of Love and Your Vocation of Love, is here to help you along the way. Your School of Love is not a homeschooling curriculum, or a how-to guide, but a spiritual companion that will help you and your children get the most out of homeschooling.
Your School of Love is packed with short chapters, perfect for the always-busy homeschooling parent, offering tips and advice on a variety of topics, including:
• Homeschooling girls, boys, large families, young children, and teenagers
• How to keep up with Homeschooling during pregnancy or with a new baby in the house
• How to avoid burnout
• How to encourage and balance your children’s social lives
• How to balance confidence and humility while teaching your children
• Making homeschooling a prayerful endeavor
• How to deal with the emotional struggles of homeschooling
• And so much more (like how to include fathers, how to foster vocations, how to teach a child to read and write)
Your School of Love is lovingly written by a homeschooling mother, and will be your constant companion throughout your homeschooling years, both as a guide, a spiritual reference, and a helpful friend who knows what it’s like to deal with the struggles of homeschooling, and also how to embrace the great joys.